Thursday, June 28, 2018

Part 16

My hands mapped his chest, reveling in his warmth, like a warm blanket on a wintery night. Moving under his button down shirt to his back, I lightly raked my fingernails down his back and he shivered.

“Vincent?” I whispered in his ear, emphasizing it with a nibble on his earlobe.

“Aye?” He moaned quietly.

“Could we go up to the house. If you still want me too. This stool is uncomfortable.”

“Anything my fairy pixey. Go on up while I lock up,” Vince said as he lifted me off the stool and smacked me affectionately on my behind.

I made my way up to the house, practically running up the path. Opening the door and making my way in, I quickly called my Aunt to let her know I was staying. Setting my boots off to the side of the entry way, I tossed my stocking cap on top of them, then snuggled up on the couch in front of the fireplace. I heard the door click, drawing my attention, as his body filled the space, silhouetted by the setting sun.

“Och Lassie,” He said softly, as he walked over to her. Taking her hand he pulled her up from the couch. Lacing his fingers with hers and he guided her to his mountainous bed. Vince turned to face her, his hands lightly cupped her face kissing her. His kiss started out full on her lips, working his tongue inside her mouth, kissing and sucking. He felt her struggle with his clothes but he was caught up with kissing her, so it didn't occur to him to help.Vince grabbed the hem of her over-shirt and pulled it over her head while barely losing lip contact. His hands made their way under her camisole.

I managed to wiggle away from Vince to ask, “Vince, please, take off your shirt. You are too tall for me.”

Vince smiled, stepped back, and pointed to an item on the floor.

I saw a step stool! Well more like small wooden steps.  “Vince,” I exclaimed as I stepped up onto the stool, “I love it. When did you get it?”

“This morning,” He replied with a smile.

I turned on the second step which put my face even with his. I leaned in like I was going to kiss him but reached down and took off his shirt, and said, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Then Vince tapped her on the behind, “Up ya go.”

“Up ya go?” I said, as I took off the rest of my clothes, “Up you go? What do you think I am? Some kind of play toy?”

“Yes. Yes I do,” He said smiling, admiration in his eyes as I stood bare naked in front of him.

“And you would be correct Sir,” I replied playfully.

Vince walked over to the fireplace in all his naked glory and said, “I will be right there Lassie. I just want to stoke the fire.”

“You should worry about stoking my fire.”

“Well we will be making our own fire soon sweetheart. Now under the covers.”

“Hhmm, Vince, your bed is awesome. Why do you have such a large bed?” I inquired.

“Thank you. I have nightmares sometimes and I would fall out of bed. With a larger bed I can sleep more in the middle and not fall onto that cold, hard floor." He walked back over to the bed. “Now it’s just the nightmares.”

I flipped the covers back for him. "Well, let's see if your fairy pixey can slay those dragons for you."

 Vincent got strong feeling of warmth inside. He thought it might already be coming true. Getting comfortable, propping himself up against the headboard, he brought her close to him. She fit like a glove. 

1 comment: