Sunday, July 1, 2018

Part 18

I woke up sometime later to the sound of my stomach growling. Looking over at Vincent, my eyes took in the view of his strong, well muscled gluteus maximus, half covered by the blankets. Mmm mmm. So nice. No longer able to ignore my need to use the little girls room, I climbed down off the bed and made my there. On my way out I picked up my flowy shirt and socks, put them on, and padded to the kitchen.

“Mmmm, I wonder what he’s got for food around here,” I murmured. A few minutes later, every cabinet open and closed, I found all the core romantic foods … cheese, a little bit of ham, bread, and enough wine in an open bottle for one glass. I took all this back to the bed and set the items on the night stand so I could climb back in bed.

I popped a piece of the ham into my mouth, chewing, and waved a piece under Vince’s nose.

He sniffed, opened his eyes and became one with the ham. “Mmmm,” Vince said, “what else do you have to feed me?”

“I think you should feed me,” I replied, as I fed him a piece of the bread.

Vince propped himself up and picked out a piece of cheese and fed his fairy pixey.

“You are so romantic my pied piper.” And he just smiled at me.

Between the two of us we made short work of the food and wine. I took a look at my phone and saw it was about one in the morning.

“Well, I have a couple hours before I have to go to work,” I bemoaned, as I laid back down.

“Well Lassie, I guess we should make the most of our time together,” Vince said softly as he pulled me into his arms, kissing me.

Vince placed his lips softly on hers. First gently, then his tongue demanded entrance. He pulled her to her side as he rolled over to his side hugging her close running his hand up and down her back, first tangling in her hair, then squeezing her derriere. Her moans of pleasure were music to his ears. A few moments later they were both racing to a glorious crescendo.

I woke to my alarm going off. I sighed. For the first time in a long time I didn’t want to go do horses. I sat up and looked at him watching his strong chest move up and down as he breathed. One arm across his midriff and the other up and across his pillow. I leaned in for a kiss and all of a sudden his arms came around trapping me in his embrace. He rolled me onto my back.

After a particularly long, romantic kiss, I put my hands on his face so I could push if back far enough to look into his eyes. “Hmm, my pier piper, I have to go,” I whispered and I touched his eyelashes again.

Vincent kissed each of her eyes lightly and said, “At least I can make you some coffee while you get dressed.” With that he hopped out of bed, pulled on some boxers and went to the kitchen.

“OK,” I said, climbing out of bed. In the time it took to brew the coffee I was dressed. Vincent sent me off with a knee buckling kiss and a cup off coffee. And with that I took off back to my Aunt’s.

1 comment:

  1. Pide piper oh yeah girl... sweet story.. love it My JBJBFF

    ReplyDelete