Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Part 19

Later that morning Aunt Eileen found me in the barn finishing the last few stalls. My Aunt looking very smart this morning. She had her silky brunette hair in a neat chignon and was wearing a beautiful cream sweater over tan jodhpurs tucked into black tall boots.

“Good morning my sweet,” She said, looking at her beautiful disheveled daughter. Daughter! When did she start thinking of Aileen as her daughter.

“Good morning my Aunt,” I said back, straightening up, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful this morning. Very 'I own the best horse training facility this side of the Thames'.

She chuckled. "Thank you. And how was your evening?”

“Oh Aunt Eileen,” I said wistfully, “It was wonderful.”

“I’m glad you are happy. Just be careful that this is what you really want,” she admonished.

“I will Aunt Eileen.”

“So, the two horses that are currently here for training, we are going to step it up. The owners and riders are coming next week, so I need you to be available next week.  Let your man know if you need to.”

“Sure. No problem. I will let him know tonight.”

“OK, then maybe we can get an early start tomorrow, ahead of next week.”

Eileen hugged her niece and went off to her office.

I decided to spend some time with Joe. It was early in the day so I walked over to his stall. I was greeted with an ecstatic whinny.

“Good morning Joe! Wanna go for a ride?”

Joe bobbed his head up and down. I took hold of his halter and led him to the cross ties. With a curry comb and a brush I groomed his beautiful coat. I caught a particular sensitive spot and he tilted is head and his lips quivered.

“Ha ha. Joe. Does that feel good?” I asked. I smiled. I love this horse. I got him tacked up and together we rode down to the beach.

After about a half an hour we made our way back to the ranch. With a last parting hug to Joe I walked to the house. Upstairs I showered and put on something nice and went back downstairs where I encountered Uncle Scott in the kitchen.

“Hi Uncle Scott,” I said as I came into the kitchen.

“Hi Aileen.”

“Mmmm, smells good Uncle Scott,” I commented, as I lifted pot lids.

“Och, no touchin’ Miss Sneaky.”

I smiled. “OK, if I have to. Uncle Scott do you mind if I take some leftovers to Vincent’s?”

“No, sweetheart, go ahead.”

Smiling, I raided the fridge for leftovers. With my basket of food and treats I set out for Vincent’s.

As I got closer to Vincent’s place I did not hear any pipes. I walked through the gate to the studio door, knocked lightly, and then let myself in. There was Vincent with a stunning brunette. They both turned to look at me.

I said, “I’m sorry.” I backed out the door shutting it behind me. I felt like a dork. It never occurred to me he would have other women over since I hadn’t seen anyone since I had been seeing Vince. I walked towards the house to drop off the food. I heard his footsteps behind me making me walk faster. Just as I put my hand on the door knob, his hand landed on top of mine stopping me from opening the door.

“Och my fairy pixey,” he said softly turning me around. He cupped my chin and forced me to look up at him. “Look at me.”

I looked up into those eyes. How do I not already share those eyes with a million other women. We had never discussed being exclusive or anything and the first thing I do is get all jealous. God, those eyes.

Vincent knew he could do a woman in with his eyes since he was a teen. He cupped his fairy pixey’s face between his hands and kissed her. Softly at first, slow soft kisses. Then more aggressively as he pushed her up against the door, pressing his body against her.

I turned my head to break the spell and catch my breath. “Vince ..”

“Wait,” He said opening the door, guiding her inside and shutting the door.

“Vince, but what about,” he kissed me again interrupting me.

“Ah Lassie, that is my niece. I am teaching her guitar for her high school talent show,” He said smiling, as he could tell she was jealous and mortified that she was jealous.

“Mmm, what’s in the basket?”

“Brought some leftovers for us, but you and your niece can have it. I don’t want to interrupt your visit,” I said walking to the kitchen.

Well I do have family, though I do prefer to be alone,” he said watching me put away the food, leaning against the door jam.

“I never meant to assume either way,” I said as I walked back to him.

“I know Lassie. And to answer the next question I can see in your eyes, I sent her home and that I will see her tomorrow.” Vince took her hand and led her over to the couch, sitting down and pulled her down so she was straddling his lap.

He liked her this way as he had access to her wonderful front side. She sat on his lap just fiddling with the buttons on his shirt’ “Hey my fairy pixey, what’s on your mind?” He asked as his hands inched their way under her shirt. He smiled. He loved his hold on her as she softened. His fingertips made trails underneath her bra.

“Um,” I tried to put my thoughts together. “Um, I won’t be around the next couple weeks.” My head fell back as he unhooked my bra.

“How come?” He asked as his thumbs slowly flicked her nipples.

“Owners. Riders,” I managed to mumble. I gulped.

“Owners,” he repeated as he kissed a nipple. “Riders,” he whispered as he sucked on the other nipple. He loved watching her head fall back and her back arch towards him.

My head fell back, my mouth open, gasping in ecstasy. I felt him slip my shirt and bra off over my head.

Vince leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her kissing her breasts, his tongue licking one then the other.

I brought my arms down to encircle his neck. I ran my hands through his hair hugging him to me as he lavished his attention to every part of my chest. I kissed the top of his head, then the closest earlobe. I needed him inside me. I broke away, stood up and made my way to his mountainous bed. I pulled off the rest of my clothes and looked at him longingly and then climbed up into the bed.

Vincent couldn’t say no to that look as he stood up and undressed. He walked to the bed in all his naked glory. Aileen’s eyes never left his manhood. He crawled up between her legs and entered her a little, moving the head in and out, teasing her. She lifted her hips trying to get him to go deeper. I gave her a little bit more then pulled out.

“Vincent, please!” She begged.

He was poised at her entrance, watching her as she writhed, trying to somehow get him inside her.

“Aileen, wrap your legs around me,” Vince commanded.

Doing as he said, I was crazy in need. “My pied piper, please. Don’t make me wait much longer. I want to feel your cock inside me!”

Unable to prolong the waiting any longer he entered her. Hard. Sinking in to the hilt. Aileen cried out his name. He almost came. God she was soft. Hot. Wet. After a few minutes she came.

“Vincent!” I growled through my teeth. My insides squeezing him, I heard, “That’s it, Baby, cum.”

Aileen shuddered. Her inner muscles contracting around him. Vince came soon after.

He rolled to his side and held me close, tight to his side. I started crying. Making love to him was so overwhelming.

“Och, my Lassie, tis OK.”

I just shook my head against his chest.

“You are so beautiful my fairy pixey.”

I just snuggled closer if that was possible. Somehow while he was rubbing my back I fell asleep.

“Ah, my fairy pixey,” was Vince's last thought as he too fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Woke up and realized I forgot to read Joe. Another sweet chapter. Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete